Featuring two full bars, an Express Service cart, and a casual Mezzanine Café, CENTERSTAGE offers you many unique opportunities to enjoy a beverage or a quick bite to eat.
Located just to your right as you enter the main lobby, this intimate bar features your favorite coffee drinks, a full selection of fine wines, and your favorite cocktails, plus hot tea and cold sodas before the show and at intermission for every regularly scheduled CENTERSTAGE performance. Join us for hot coffee, a delicious dessert, or a nightcap—and great conversation.
The Nancy Roche Chapel Lounge
This deconsecrated Chapel features unique painted glass windows and an intimate environment perfect for relaxing before the performance or at intermission when attending a Head Theater performance.
Mezzanine Café featuring Sascha's Express
Affordable elegance is at CENTERSTAGE with Sascha's Express, serving a three course prix fixe menu before every regularly scheduled CENTERSTAGE performance, available starting two hours before curtain.
Planning a group outing to CENTERSTAGE? For groups of 25 or less ask about the availability of our group seating option at Sascha’s when booking your tickets.
Sascha's Express Menu
- Three Course Meal • $16 (Hot entree or entree salad, soup and dessert)
- Two Course Meal • $13 (Hot entree or entree salad, soup or dessert)
- One Course Meal • $10 (Entree salad or sandwich)
- Desserts & Soup • $3.50
Hot Entrees (evening performances only)
All hot entrees served with house salad and homemade vinaigrette and french bread
- Asian Short Rib—Short rib braised in a soy-ginger beef broth served over fried rice.
- White Bean Chicken Chili—Shredded chicken simmered with white beans, onions, carrots, cumin, coriander and red pepper. Topped with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and scallions.
- Seafood Soufflé —Crab, shrimp, egg cream and spices baked in a puff pastry.
- Spinach Ricotta Lasagna—Spinach and ricotta mix rolled in lasagna and baked with marinara and cheese.
All salads served with French bread. Vinaigrettes—Italian, Balsamic, Dijon Shallot
- Curried Chicken Salad over mixed greens with grilled vegetables
- Chicken Caesar Salad with croutons, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing
- Sascha’s Garden Salad with grape tomatoes, cucumbers, croutons, and cheese
- Mental Greens Salad with green beans, Granny Smith apples, blue cheese, and topped with crispy leeks.
Choice of one of two hot, homemade soups. Selection changes daily.
All sandwiches served with house salad of mixed greens and homemade vinaigrette. Tartines—opened-faced on herbed multi-grain baguette
- Goat cheese tartine—on a multi-grain baguette with pesto
- Smoked salmon tartine—with herbed cream cheese on a baguette
- Grilled Chicken tartine—with blue cheese and crumbled bacon on a baguette
- Turkey Bistro—Smoked turkey with Dill Havarti, mesclun mix, and mango mayo chutney on multigrain bread.
- Black Bottom Cupcake
- Dense Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Fruit Square
Ask about our suggested wine pairings!
Prefer to Dine Out before the Show?
Our Dining Out Guide will help you choose among some of the finest restaurants and bistros in Baltimore.