(Including Flex Pass and GO Pass holders)
Members receive unlimited, free ticket exchanges throughout the season, with 24 hours advanced notice. This includes additional tickets purchased for family and friends. Members exchanging to a more expensive series pay only the difference in pricing.
Members and Non-Members
All patrons are able to exchange tickets with 24 hours advanced notice.
5 Ways to Exchange:
1. Fill out the Exchange Form
2. Call the Box Office at 410.332.0033
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Fax exchanges to 410.727.2522 (Write VOID across your ticket)
5. Visit us at 700 N. Calvert St.
If you miss your performance, or notify the Box Office less than 24 hours before the show, we are happy to place you on standby for a future performance. To be placed on standby, call the Box Office on the day you would like to attend, and we will reserve you a space and seat you in best available seating.
If you cannot make any remaining performances of a particular production, consider donating your tickets back to Center Stage! We will gladly send you a tax deductible receipt if our Box Office receives your donation request before show time.
The Fine Print
· All exchanges are subject to availability.
· Some upgrade fees may apply.
· Refunds cannot be given for any difference in price.
· Tickets cannot be exchanged into another production (except Flex Pass Holders, who CAN exchange tickets for a future production with 24 hours’ notice).
· The Box Office will always respond to confirm a ticket exchange. If you haven't received a confirmation, your exchange has not yet been processed.