Support Center Stage.
Each season, Center Stage offers over 25 community and education programs, the majority of which are free of charge. Last year, we served over 13,000 Maryland students and Baltimore community members, in addition to the nearly 100,000 patrons we welcomed to our shows throughout the season. Because we do not charge for many of our outreach programs, we are able to impact a larger number of people, many of whom come from Baltimore’s most underserved communities.
As the official State Theater of Maryland, we will remain steadfast in our commitment to artistic excellence and educational, arts-based programming. By choosing to give a gift to Center Stage, you are joining in that commitment—and we cannot thank you enough.
Your donation, no matter the size, allows Center Stage to:
- Provide over 25 education and community outreach programs, serving over 13,000 students each year
- Produce artistically excellent theater representing both contemporary plays and beloved classics
- Develop and showcase exciting new work by America's leading new playwrights
- Welcome nearly 100,000 patrons to the theater each season
- Remain fiscally sound; we have had a balanced budget for 37 years
Discover your benefits as a donor to Center Stage.