FAMILY SERIES 2017—STORYTELLING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP SERIES
Participants: Classroom Teachers and Teaching Artists working in grades 1-12.
Cost: $125 for four two-hour workshops (includes ticket price of performance).*
Participants in this workshop series will:
- Learn the basics of story structure and basic storytelling skills.
- Create a storytelling workshop experience for a specific audience.
- Share their original workshop experience in the Sylvia and Ed Brown Education Studio.
This workshop series addresses and connects with elements of the following:
- Danielson Framework
- Common Core Learning Standards
- National Core Arts Standards
Maryland State Department of Education Fine Arts Standards
10:30 am Performance: If I Had A Superpower
12:30 pm PD Workshop Session 1
10:30 am Performance: Songs and Stories for Little Old Children
12:30 pm PD Workshop Session 2
10:30 am Performance: When the Children Dance
12:30 pm PD Workshop Session 3
10:30 am Performance: Return of the Story Mother
12:30 pm PD Workshop Session 4
Contact the Box Office at 410.332.0033
For additional information:
Contact the Eddie C. and C. Sylvia Brown Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Questions about scholarship opportunities for the Professional Development workshop? Email email@example.com.