The 2017 Online Auction for baltimore Center Stage
March 26–April 2, 2017
Sponsored by The Baltimore Sun
Coming in March 2017, the annual Online Auction for Baltimore Center Stage is one of our largest and most successful fundraising events, having raised over $5 million for the theater’s artistic, education, and community programming.
By donating an item for bid to the Online Auction for Baltimore Center Stage, you help ensure the future of Baltimore Center Stage programs and initiatives.
All items and services must have an estimated retail value of at least $75.
All donors receive the following benefits as a thank you from Baltimore Center Stage:
- A listing on the Online Auction website, including a photo and description of your item, as well as a link to your company’s site
- Worldwide exposure through the nonprofit auction website Bidding for Good
- Acknowledgement in a production program
- Voucher for two to attend a selected Baltimore Center Stage Spring 2017 performance
- 25% discount on advertising in a Baltimore Center Stage program
You may also be eligible for other promotional benefits depending on the value of your donated item.
For more information on donating please contact Sydney Wilner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.986.4025.
We hope to work with you during this year’s auction!