The Baltimore Center Stage Online Auction
Mark your calendars: Feb 16–24, 2019
The Online Auction for Baltimore Center Stage is one of our largest and most successful fundraising events, having raised close to $6 million for the theater’s artistic, education, and community programming.
Bidding begins February 16 and runs for just one week.
Get ready to bid by registering with Bidding for Good!
If you’ve registered in previous years you won’t need to register again. However, if your credit card information or mailing address has changed you will need to update.
Register now at Bidding for Good.
For more information please contact Sydney Wilner at email@example.com or 410.986.4025.
Have an item to donate?
All donors receive the following benefits:
- A listing on the Online Auction website, including a photo and description of your item, as well as a link to your company’s site
- Worldwide exposure through the nonprofit auction website Bidding for Good
- Acknowledgement in a production program
- Tickets for two to attend a Baltimore Center Stage performance
- 25% discount on advertising in a Baltimore Center Stage program
You may also be eligible for other promotional benefits depending on the value of your donated item.
All items and services must have an estimated retail value of at least $75.
Thank you to our donors!