The 2017 Online Auction for baltimore Center Stage
The Online Auction for Baltimore Center Stage is one of our largest and most successful fundraising events, having raised over $5 million for the theater’s artistic, education, and community programming.
By bidding on an item in our Online Auction, you help ensure the future of Baltimore Center Stage programs in the theater, in the classroom, and in the community.
There are over 600 items and services available—so get ready to bid!
Registration with Bidding for Good is required in order to participate. Register now!
Auction Preview: March 24–25
Bidding: March 26–April 2
Questions? Contact Sydney Wilner, Center Stage Auction Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an item to donate?
It’s not too late to donate to this year’s auction. All donors receive the following benefits:
- A listing on the Online Auction website, including a photo and description of your item, as well as a link to your company’s site
- Worldwide exposure through the nonprofit auction website Bidding for Good
- Acknowledgement in a production program
- Voucher for two to attend a Baltimore Center Stage performance
- 25% discount on advertising in a Baltimore Center Stage program
- You may also be eligible for other promotional benefits depending on the value of your donated item.
All items and services must have an estimated retail value of at least $75.
For more information on donating please contact email@example.com or 410.986.4025.
Sponsored by The Baltimore Sun