Five Fun Facts with the Twelfth Night Players
Twelfth Night opens Thursday, March 22, in our Third Space. Adapted by Gavin Witt, and directed by Daniel Bryant, our Mobile Unit production of Twelfth Night has spent the past several weeks playing on the road in economically, culturally, and geographically diverse communities throughout the Baltimore area.
Before you head over to the Third Space to delight in this intimate, unique production, we take a peek at the players.
Five Facts with Bari Robinson
- This is Bari’s second appearance here at Baltimore Center Stage, having performed earlier this season on the Mainstage as both Nol and Valentine in Shakespeare in Love.
- He holds a Master of Fine Arts from Columbia University, and completed Shakespearean training at New York’s Public Theater Shakespeare Lab.
- Bari is the owner of Meatball, the scene-stealing Chihuahua who played Spot in Shakespeare in Love.
- Bari also works as a voice over artist for radio and television commercials.
- While we missed the opportunity to feature this skill in his multiple roles as Sebastian, Malovio, and Captain in the current Mobile Unit production of Twelfth Night, Bari can juggle!
Get your tickets for Twelfth Night—all tickets are just $25! Buy now.