Five Fun Facts with the Twelfth Night Players
Twelfth Night opens Thursday, March 22, in our Third Space. Adapted by Gavin Witt, and directed by Daniel Bryant, our Mobile Unit production of Twelfth Night has spent the past several weeks playing on the road in economically, culturally, and geographically diverse communities throughout the Baltimore area.
Before you head over to the Third Space to delight in this intimate, unique production, we take a peek at the players.
Five Facts with Brandon Rubin
- Brandon has been acting professionally for 23 years.
- While this is Brandon’s first performance here at Baltimore Center Stage, he is no stranger to Baltimore, having been the narrator for the audio book for the critically acclaimed memoir, The Beast Side: Living and Dying While Black in America by Baltimore native D. Watkins.
- He closes every email with a Shakespeare quote.
- Brandon showed his quick wit and playful side, having had his puppet, Sir Andrew “take over” the Baltimore Center Stage Instagram account earlier this month.
- An excellent puppeteer, as on display as Sir Andrew in Twelfth Night, Brandon also skilled at juggling and rapping.
Get your tickets for Twelfth Night—all tickets are just $25! Buy now.