School PartnershipS at Baltimore Center Stage
We know that arts education is integral to the development of children everywhere, and we’re here to provide accessible, affordable, educational resources.
We help make schools rich in the arts.
Our School Partnership Program offers the following benefits:
- Impact: Arts Integration and Data-Driven Results
- Sustainability: Funding and Leveraging Impact
- Capacity Building: Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Coaching
- Engagement: With Students, Family, and the Community
Interested in Student Matinees? Fill out this simple form and be on your way.
2 WAYS TO GET BENEFITS:
1. Apply for a FREE school partnership
We are committed to serving Baltimore City and Baltimore County Public Schools. A total of 30 Title I schools get a FREE full school partnership package, which includes:
- An 8- to 12-week residency that brings a teaching artist to lead up to 25 students through our Young Playwrights Festival or Stories Make the World curriculum
- 40 student matinee tickets
- Transportation to and from the theater
- Two in-class pre- and post-show workshops
- A backstage tour of our newly renovated theaters
- Family engagement opportunities
- Professional development for classroom teachers
- A discount ticket code for teachers to purchase $20 tickets for performances at Baltimore Center Stage.
2. Customize Your School Partnership
If you’re not a Title I School, you can customize your partnership. We’ll work with your budget to give your students the best possible theater experience.
Contact us for details! Call 410.986.4050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.