School PartnershipS at Baltimore Center Stage
We know that arts education is integral to the development of children everywhere, and we’re here to provide accessible, affordable, educational resources.
We help make schools rich in the arts.
Our School Partnership Program offers the following benefits:
- Impact: Arts Integration and Data-Driven Results
- Sustainability: Funding and Leveraging Impact
- Capacity Building: Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Coaching
- Engagement: With Students, Family, and the Community
Fill out this simple form and be on your way.
2 WAYS TO GET BENEFITS:
1. Purchase a full school partnership
Schools that pay just $250 upon registration are automatically eligible for $15 tickets, plus the following:
- 20 free student matinee tickets (a $300 value, each additional ticket purchased is only $15)
- Two in-class workshops (pre- and post-show) led by a BCS teaching artist ($100 value)
- Backstage tour of our newly renovated theater
- The option to host a subsidized Stories Make the World residency (an 8-week, in-class residency in which a class is led in a creative process that leads to story developing and storytelling)
- Discount ticket code for teachers to get $20 tickets to Mainstage plays all season long
- Affordable family engagement opportunities: Families of registered school partners are first in line to join us at the ever-popular Together at the Table: Tickets to special Saturday matinees are only $10 per parent and $10 per child, and include lunch and a chance to meet the actors!
2. Apply for a FREE school partnership
We are committed to serving Baltimore City and Baltimore County public schools. A total of 30 Title I schools get a FREE full school partnership package, including: An 8-12 week residency that brings a teaching artist to lead up to 25 students through our Young Playwrights Festival or Stories Make the World curriculum, 40 student matinee tickets, two in-class pre- and post-show workshops, a backstage tour of our newly renovated theaters, family engagement opportunities, professional development for classroom teachers, and a discount ticket code for teachers to purchase $20 tickets for performances at Baltimore Center Stage.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.