Introducing the Baltimore Center Stage School Partnership Program!
We are thrilled to announce we’re expanding and streamlining our offerings to teachers, students, and families this season. We know that arts education is integral to the development of children everywhere and we’re here to provide accessible, affordable, educational resources.
We help make schools rich in the arts.
Our School Partnership Program offers the following benefits:
- Impact: Arts Integration and Data-Driven Results
- Sustainability: Funding and Leveraging Impact
- Capacity Building: Technical Assistance, Professional Development, and Coaching
- Engagement: With Students, Family, and the Community
3 WAYS TO GET BENEFITS:
1. Register as a School Partner and get $15 tickets!
To purchase $15 student matinee tickets, register your school as a Baltimore Center Stage School Partner. Fill out this simple form and be on your way to providing $15 tickets to your students.
2. Purchase a full school partnership and get even more!
Schools that pay just $250 upon registration are automatically eligible for $15 tickets, plus the following:
- 10 free student matinee tickets (a $150 value)
- Two in-class workshops (pre- and post-show) led by a BCS teaching artist ($100 value)
- Backstage tour of our newly renovated theater (explore the theater, see costumes and props; a $40 value)
- Discount ticket code for teachers to get $20 tickets to Mainstage plays all season long
- Affordable family engagement opportunities: Families of registered school partners are first in line to join us at the ever-popular Together at the Table: Tickets to special Saturday matinees are only $10 per parent and $10 per child, and include lunch and a chance to meet the actors!
3. Apply for a FREE school partnership and get the best of everything!
We are committed to serving Baltimore City and Baltimore County public schools. A total of 30 Title I schools get a FREE full school partnership package, including: An 8-12 week residency that brings a teaching artist to lead up to 25 students through our Young Playwrights Festival or Stories Make the World curriculum, 40 student matinee tickets, two in-class pre- and post-show workshops, a backstage tour of our newly renovated theaters, family engagement opportunities, professional development for classroom teachers, and a discount ticket code for teachers to purchase $20 tickets for performances at Baltimore Center Stage.
Applications will be available soon.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.