- Music and Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim
- Book by James Lapine
- Directed by Mark Lamos
- A co-production with Westport Country Playhouse
What happens after Happily Ever After, after all? In Sondheim and Lapine’s beloved musical retelling of the Grimm classics, a parade of familiar folktale figures find their way “Into the Woods” and try to get home before dark—under the guidance of Mark Lamos, who dazzled us with A Little Night Music in 2008.
Assistant Stage Manager
In the Press
For all other press related information please go to our Press Room or contact:
Robyn Murphy at 410.986.4016 or email@example.com.
In the News
- The Baltimore Sun — A welcome journey 'Into the Woods'
- City Paper — Sondheim show gets a thought-provoking production at Center Stage
- Broadway World Baltimore — INTO THE WOODS at Centerstage
- DC Metro Theater Arts — ‘Into The Woods’ at Centerstage by Amanda Gunther
- MD Theatre Guide — ‘Into the Woods’ at Center Stage
- DC Theatre Scene — CenterStage’s Into the Woods well worth the trip