- By William Inge
- Directed by David Schweizer
In William Inge's (Picnic) 1955 romantic classic, a diner-full of snowbound strangers spend a long Kansas night chasing their slice of the American Dream, and someone to share it with.
Voice and Text Director
Assistant Stage Manager
In the Press
For all other press related information please go to our Press Room or contact:
Robyn Murphy at 410.986.4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- The Washington Post—Center Stage’s ‘Bus Stop’ a cozy place in the storm
- The Baltimore Sun—'Bus Stop' at Center Stage a revival worth pulling over for
- City Paper—Bus Stop amplifies the deep undercurrents beneath the surface of the 1950s Midwest
- DC Metro Theatre Arts—'Bus Stop' at CENTERSTAGE