- By Marcus Gardley
- Directed by Kwame Kwei-Armah
Oscar Clifton is a Blues man living through his memories of the past, until his estranged grandson Marcus pays a visit. Together, they confront a history of loves, regrets, and missed opportunities. This acclaimed play by Marcus Gardley is a poetic family drama set in the key of Blues—a memory-scape skipping seamlessly across the decades.
Sound Design & Music
In the Press
For all other press related information please go to our Press Room or contact:
Robyn Murphy at 410.986.4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- WYPR — dance of the holy ghosts: a play on memory
- The Baltimore Sun — Center Stage presents Marcus Gardley's 'dance of the holy ghosts'
- MD Theatre Guide — ‘Dance of the Holy Ghosts: A Play on Memory’ at Center Stage
- DC Metro Theater Arts — ‘dance of the holy ghosts: a play on memory’ at CENTERSTAGE