- Adapted by Christopher Baker
- Directed by Hana S. Sharif
A WORLD PREMIERE PRODUCTION
Jane Austen’s mastery of manners and morals will be on full display in Center Stage’s new production of her beloved masterpiece, Pride and Prejudice. In the Bennet sisters’ 19th-century English world, marriage is the prize, but for second-eldest, Lizzy, companionship trumps blind courtship. Enter Mr. Darcy, and one of literature’s most iconic and tempestuous romances takes flight. Journey through a world quite unlike—and yet perhaps not so different from—our own, as Lizzy and Darcy learn that first impressions aren’t all they seem, and that second chances can lead to answers that have been there the entire time.
“As fresh and relevant as the day it was written.”—The Independent (UK)
Original Music & Sound Design
Assistant to the Director
In the Press
For all other press related information please go to our Press Room or contact:
Robyn Murphy at 410.986.4016 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- City Paper — I went to 'Pride and Prejudice' at Center Stage to score points with my girlfriend...
- DC Theatre Scene — Pride and Prejudice at Center Stage
- WYPR — The Rousuck Review: "Pride And Prejudice"
- Broadway World Baltimore — PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at Center Stage
- The Baltimore Sun — A satisfying adaptation of 'Pride and Prejudice' premieres at Center Stage
- DC Metro Theater Arts — ‘Pride and Prejudice’ at Centerstage
- Theatre Bloom — REVIEW: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AT CENTERSTAGE
- MD Theatre Guide — Theatre Review: ‘Pride and Prejudice’ at Center Stage