Baltimore Center Stage is located at 700 North Calvert Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202.
The theater is located in the heart of Baltimore's historic Mount Vernon Cultural District, just two blocks east of the iconic Washington Monument and 10 blocks north of Harborplace.
From I-83, take exit 3 onto Guilford Avenue. Turn right onto E. Monument Street, then make another right onto Calvert Street. Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
From 695 E, take exit 35 A and turn left on Golden Ring Road, then turn right onto US-40 W. Turn right on N. Charles Street, then make a right onto E. Centre Street. Make a left onto N. Calvert Street and Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
From I-95, take exit 53 for 395 N towards the Inner Harbor. Continue on to 395 N, then make a right on to W. Conway Street. Make a left onto Light Street, following it until it turns left and becomes S. Calvert Street. Baltimore Center Stage will be on the left.
On-street parking is available and the Baltimore Sun Parking Garage, located at 601 N. Calvert Street, is diagonally across from the theater at Monument and Calvert Streets.
If you are parking in the Baltimore Sun Garage, you can pay via credit card at the pay station in the garage lobby or at the in-lane pay station as you exit. If you have a pre-paid voucher, proceed directly to your vehicle and feed the in-lane machine with your original ticket followed by the pre-paid voucher. We are unable to validate parking tickets.
Take a (free) ride on the Charm City Circulator. The Purple Route makes stops at Centre Street, which is one block away, and on Madison Street, which is two blocks away from Baltimore Center Stage.
- Light RailLink: Get off on Centre Street. Continue East on Centre and make a left on to Calvert Street. Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
- Metro SubwayLink:
- Get off at the Charles Street stop. You can then catch the Charm City Circulator (Purple) from St. Paul and Fayette Streets. Take it to the Monument and Charles Street stop, then walk east down Monument Street. Make a left onto Calvert Street and Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
- Alternatively, Baltimore Center Stage is a 15-minute walk from the Charles Street stop: Walk east on E. Baltimore Street, make a left on N. Calvert Street and Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
- Bus Stops:
- St. Paul and Madison Streets: CityLink bus on the Green and Silver routes stop here. Walk east on Madison Street, then make a right on to Calvert Street. Baltimore Center Stage will be on your right.
- Between N. Calvert Street and Guilford Avenue. on Centre Street: CityLink Pink and LocalLink 56 stop here. Walk north on Calvert Street and Baltimore Center Stage will be on your left.
- Guilford Avenue and E. Monument Street: CityLink Yellow stops here. Walk west on E. Monument St. and Baltimore Center Stage will be in front of you on the right.