Full Season & Small Pack Members
Members receive unlimited, free ticket exchanges throughout the season, with 24 hours advance notice. This includes additional tickets purchased for family and friends. Members exchanging to a more expensive performance pay only the difference in pricing.
Members are able to exchange tickets with 24 hours advance notice 3 ways:
- Fill out this Exchange Form
- Call the Box Office at 410.332.0033 (Tue–Fri: noon–6pm)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you miss your performance, or notify the Box Office less than 24 hours before the show, we are happy to place you on Open Exchange for a future performance. To be placed on Open Exchange, call the Box Office on the day you would like to attend, and we will reserve you a space and seat you in best available seating.
If you cannot make any remaining performances of a particular production, consider donating your tickets back to Center Stage! We will gladly send you a tax deductible receipt if our Box Office receives your donation request before show time.
The Fine Print:
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
- Some upgrade fees may apply.
- Refunds cannot be given for any difference in price.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged into another production (except Flex Pass Holders, who CAN exchange tickets for a future production with 24 hours’ notice).
- The Box Office will always respond to confirm a ticket exchange. If you haven't received a confirmation, your exchange has not yet been processed.
Flex and Go Pass Members
Flex Members may exchange their Flex Pass reservation up to 24 hours before the performance by emailing email@example.com, by calling the Box Office at 410.332.0033, in person at 700 North Calvert Street, or by filling out this form.
If you can’t attend a scheduled performance:
Flex and Go Pass Members may exchange their tickets up to 24 hours before the performance by filling out the Member Exchange Form, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling the Box Office at 410.332.0033, or in person at 700 North Calvert Street.
If you missed your performance or are notifying the Box Office with less than 24 hours before your scheduled performance:
If you miss your performance, or notify the Box Office less than 24 hours before your performance, we are happy to place your Flex or Go Pass tickets on Open Exchange for a future performance within that production. Call the Box Office on the day of the performance you would like to attend and, if there is availability, we will reserve you a space and seat you in the best available seating at the time of the performance.